Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Each registrant may submit abstracts of his or her work for presentation. It is expected that the abstracts will include original data not previously published in a peer-review journal or the proceedings of a national meeting. Only those abstracts that have been reviewed and selected by the abstract review committee may be presented.
- Abstract can be sent for oral presentation and poster presentation.
- Papers for award paper session will be selected by the panel of experts from among the abstracts received.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract should be made in the following format:
- Category of presentation: Oral/ e-poster:
A seperate Award session of "IDEAS AND INNOVATION" will be held and participants can send in their Abstracts for the same, mentioning "IDEAS & INNOVATION" in the 'Type of Paper'.
Last date for abstract submission is 31st Dec 2019
How to submit the Abstract?
- New users who have to register ONLINE for ISRM 2020, please click here to start the registration process and upload/submit* Abstract along with the registration form. You can submit the Abstract later on, after making the payment too.
- Users who have already registered ONLINE for ISRM 2020 and want to upload the Abstract, please click here to upload the Abstract.
- Users who have opted for Offline payment need to Register on website and then upload the Abstract. Click here to start the Registration. They won't have to make any payments again.
* P.S: Please remember to email or upload PDF or Word documents only.